Technology giant Microsoft has launched its first full-scale Cybersecurity Engagement Center (CSEC) in Delhi.
It is first-of-its-kind Cybersecurity Centre in India and overall 7th in the world including in Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Singapore, Berlin and Washington DC.
- The CSEC will bring together Microsoft capabilities to foster deeper Cybersecurity collaborations with public and private sector organisations.
- The centre will also build a trusted and secure computing environment, a critical enabler for India’s digital transformation.
- The CESC will offer their expertise and work with partners to detect and take evasive measures to tackle cyber threats in India.
- The centre is a part of Microsoft Consultancy Services (MCS), a dedicated response team based in India that will offer security consultancy services to business organisations.
- It will offer services such as cyber monitoring, threat detection using machine learning based technology and take evasive measures to combat cyber threat.